Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 2

So yesterday sucked. No, really. I had all these noble thoughts about how I start my new year and how indicative that would be of my year, and, well, if that's the case, I'm about to enter a year where I am incredibly pissed off 90% of the time, and weepy as hell the other 10. Let's just say that's not going to be the case, yeah?

So then, I started tweeting. I'm not really sure why, frankly, because I've always said I wouldn't do it. But then the Love started and I guess I felt left out and wanted to see what all the hype was about, so I joined. But now it's giving me performance anxiety. Like, there is no way I could be witty eough in 100-and-whatever characters to garner any followers or laughter. And then I start feeling like the Love is judging my lack of comedy and levity too, and, well, I might just have to block him so I cam tweet however un-alluring I would like.

Do you "tweet"? And if so, do you feel pressure to be something your not?

I read an inspiring book today. It was work-related, but I feel rejuvenated in that area and anxious to resume. To achieve. More on that soon...

Okay, I have to stop... You know that little keyboard on the iPad? Yeah, it's not suitable for blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment